[How to make beef pot paste]_Meat filling_How to make
Beef hot pot paste is an authentic and delicious dish that is very popular with people. Its flavor is crispy and delicious, which makes people feel fragrant.
Beef pot stickers are also very popular among street foods, and the method of making them is very convenient. They can be made almost at home alone.
However, making stuffing is the key step. Let ‘s take a look at how to make beef pot paste.
I hope you can understand it.
Filling: 850 grams of beef, 13 grams of soy sauce, 5 grams of MSG, 5 grams of salt, 2 grams of pepper, 5 grams of sesame oil, 10 grams of green onion, 5 grams of ginger, and 10 grams of peanut oil.
Steps: 1. Remove beef fascia and chop minced pork, ginger and spring onion into the same pot, add soy sauce, refined salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, sesame oil and 250 grams of water and stir well.
2. Put the flour on the cardboard, add 300 grams of refined salt and hot water (above 70 ℃), mix the flour evenly, and spread it out to cool (ie, hot noodle and noodle method), then knead until it is smooth, that is, noodle soup.
3. Take out the kneaded dough and knead the dough into 60 pieces. Roll it with a rolling pin to make the thicker skin with a thin edge in the middle, wrap each into the filling and knead into pleated dumplings.
4. Place the pan dumplings in a pan that has been greased and heated. Fry for half a minute, then add water to 1/3 of the pan paste, and cover until the dried dumplings are cooked. The bottom is golden brown.
Ingredients for Practice 2: 400g beef and 400g wheat flour.
Auxiliary materials: oil, salt, pepper, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, shallot, pepper, starch, ginger.
Steps: 1. Use pepper to soak in cold water.
2. Add water to wheat flour and let stand for 20 minutes.
3. Add beef filling, salt, pepper, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, ginger, stir clockwise, add pepper water and stir in portions.
4. After mixing well, add green onion and stir well to make pot paste stuffing.
Add more onions to the beef pancake filling.
5. Scatter the dough with a uniform dough texture and roll it for the skin.
6. Add stuffing in the middle of the pot.
7, tight on both sides, open at both ends, wrap the pot stickers.
8. Add a small amount of oil to the electric baking pan, spread it evenly, and apply electricity.
9, with starch, a certain amount of white vinegar, add cold water to make a thin loquat juice.
10. When the bottom of the pan is fried to golden brown, pour in a thin amount of thin sauce.
11. Cover with flour and fry until the pan is cooked. The bottom of the pan is crispy and ready to serve.